The most inappropriate T-shirt ever given out at a children’s camp.
If you’re a regular attendee of Rope Camp (and who isn’t), you might want to pass on getting the T-shirt. Or especially on getting the T-shirt, wearing it, then walking slowly toward someone in an empty parking garage while unzipping your pants. There’s just something about the shape of those letters that might give them the wrong idea.
Via Happy Place
- chan-chan likes this
- thepete reblogged this from lumber and added:
- setbabiesonfire likes this
- youngfavourite likes this
- facekat likes this
- mcgriffin likes this
- ebilflindas reblogged this from liquidtelevision and added:
- lumber reblogged this from liquidtelevision
- lumber likes this
- liquidtelevision posted this